15 Things Everyone Should Know About Jeffrey Dean Morgan AKA Negan
On 10th January 2017
Ever since The Walking Dead debuted, people have been going crazy for the TV show. Nobody can even come close to that show in ratings or crazy cliffhangers. But the show became even more popular when they introduced Negan, the latest big bad. Even though Negan is out to terrorize Rick and his group, people have fallen in love with Jeffrey Dean Morgan. Is it bad that I kind of want him to stay on the show? Before Rick and the group take out Negan, find out all about the charismatic actor that plays him!
1. His previous manager dropped him as a client because she thought Jeffrey was too old!
The manager would regret that decision because the next day, Jeffrey landed a huge role on Supernatural.
And the parts kept coming in after that!
2. He co-owns a candy store with Paul Rudd. It's called Samuel's Sweet Shop and it's located in Rhinebeck, NY, if you ever want to go visit it!
What?! That's so random!
3. When he's not working, he goes back to his home in upstate New York to take care of his llamas and alpacas.
Their names are Wally, Tony, and Stella.
4. There's no denying that Jeffrey is one good-looking man. But have you ever noticed he looks like another celeb?
Jeffrey's said in interviews that he's had a ton of people come up to him and mistake him for Javier Bardem!
5. Jeffrey admitted that he purposely gets into fights with Andrew Lincoln on the set to get him to break character. But it's never serious!
"I really pick on him. I think the bigger reaction I can get off camera from him, if I can get him just screaming...then I know I'm doing my job," he said.
6. Jeffrey revealed that his character on Grey's Anatomy completely changed his life.
After playing Denny Duquette, he never had to audition for another role. And that includes his role as Negan!
7. At one point, Jeffrey was committed to losing 10 pounds for a role. He ended up losing 40 pounds because he ate one can of tuna a day.
I can't even imagine living life like that. ONLY eating tuna?!
8. Jeffrey's son, Augustus, is too young to watch The Walking Dead but he's already Negan's biggest fan!
Jeffrey said that August wears a Walking Dead backpack to school!
Augustus even dresses up as Negan!
9. Jeffrey met Hilarie Burton through Jensen Ackles, his friend, and Supernatural co-star.
Jensen set the two up on a blind date and they immediately hit it off!
10. It took about a week of lessons for him to learn the guitar for his role in P.S. I Love You.
11. Jeffrey played a huge part in The Good Wife's last season, but he admitted that he didn't like the series finale!
But he still hopes that Jason and Alicia end up together! I hope so too.
12. When he was filming The Losers, he came across an abandoned puppy and adopted it! He named it Bandit.
Awwwwwwwwwwww. Who doesn't love a guy who's obsessed with dogs?!
13. He's very good friends with Norman Reedus!
14. The Eagles are his favorite band!
15. Good thing he found acting! He was originally going to try to play basketball professionally, but an injury stopped him from pursuing it.
SHARE if you love Jeffrey on The Walking Dead!