Sizzling Facts About 'Saved By The Bell' Star Tiffani Thiessen
On 28th December 2016
There was this one time that I peed my pants in fifth grade because the hall pass was already out.
At the time, as I accepted that it was happening, I accepted that I would forever be known as "the kid who peed his pants."
It didn't matter what I did after that, that name stuck.
In that vein, Tiffani Thiessen will FOREVER be known as Kelly Kapowski from Saved By The Bell.
But that's not fair to only be known for one thing, so here are a bunch of facts you'll think of when you think of Tiffani Thiessen. Such as...
1. She said if she wasn't an actress, she'd be an event planner, aka her White Collar character's job.
2. She worked the beauty pageants circuit. She even won Miss Junior America in 1987.
3. She sent an autographed photo of herself to then 29-year-old LA Clippers player Chris Paul after he said that he was a fan of hers growing up.
4. In 2005, she started her own production company, Tit 4 Tat Productions.
5. She did a 180-degree turn from the perky cheerleader Kelly Kapowski on Saved By The Bell to the bad girl Valerie Malone on Beverly Hills, 90210.
She was trying to fill the void left by Shannen Doherty leaving.
6. When she was a kid, she raised chickens despite not growing up on a farm.
7. She said she doesn't care if she doesn't have the stereotypical hot model body.
She added that she just embraced the curves the older she got. She said she was "never the waify model type ... it wasn't until I got to 90210 that my body started changing," she said.
8. She's still tight with the Saved By The Bell cast, saying, "It made it a little easier growing up with other kids in the business."
"We were a very tight-knitworking family. We had a lot of firsts togethertraveling around the world. We got to know each other very well. It's like having brothers and sisters I still talk to half the cast closely still a lot."
9. She and Elizabeth Berkley refused to come back for the extra episodes NBC wanted for Saved By The Bell's final season.
The rest of the cast shot a bunch of episodes without these two main characters. They're never mentioned until graduation. During the show's finale (which was shot BEFORE the demand for new episodes), the two characters magically show up again
10. She had a cooking show called Dinner at Tiffani’s.
No relation to Breakfast at Tiffany's.
11. She broke into the acting scene in a commercial for Peaches and Cream Barbie.
12. Her family has been livin' in California for six generations.
She told Us Weekly, "I am a sixth-generation Californian."
13. She fell in love with her husband Brady Smith after he gave her a private dance session.
"I knew I was in love with my husband, Brady [Smith], when he performed an invisible hula-hoop dance. Picture it!"
14. Every year, she and her family take an RV to Texas to visit his side of the family.
COMMENT and tell us what you loved about her on Saved By The Bell!